jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Daniele Cherchi <dani.cher...@gmail.com>
Subject Help: Sometimes jackrabbit don't found jcr node by identifier
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:34:07 GMT
Hi, I use jackrabbit 2.1.1 and mysql. Sometime i have a problem when i get a
node by node identifier. In my application i saved on my table the
identifier of jcr node to rapid extraction without long search. This nodes
are my particular documents node.
The nodes exist on DB, and if i manualy search I found it, but if i get the
nodes with the specific function,  sometime this node don't found and
sometimes yes....

Where is the problem? Is lucene the problem? Is node identifier a strong
solution to get always the nodes?

Help please
Thanks
Daniele