jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas José <douglasj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browse Jackrabbit repository using UUID
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:27:53 GMT
Hi,

If I got it right, you're asking if Jackrabbit already has a feature
to retrieve a node given an UUID, instead of a path,
once the entity you mention keeps a list of UUIDs to know which
documents are associated to it.
I believe Jackrabbit has no such feature, and I think you should
consider Alexander's suggestion and store the paths instead of the
UUIDs in your entity.
If for some reason you must keep using UUIDs, a servlet which
retrieves the UUID, resolves the correponding node and does a redirect
to its path should not be very complicated to implement.

Kind regards,

Douglas