jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bhavesh Bhanushali <b.r.bhanush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images problem in jackrabbit
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 06:01:48 GMT
Thanks for replying,

The reason i am not passing stream directly is i have to explode zip file
directly into the content repository.

While i exploding zipStream i already have contents in the memory and to
avoid extra overhead of writing contents to file system and than storing
back into repository.

There is one more reason I cannot explode zip file into temporary folder and
than write into repository again is due to cloud architecture constraints.

I will surely try the workaround suggested by you people.

Thanks,
Bhavesh R Bhanushali