jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Persistence with jackrabbit standalone
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:31:41 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:27 PM, kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com
<kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com> wrote:
> But with jackrabbit-standalone-2.1.1, I don't know where to copy the jar
> file or how to add the jar file in classpath.

The easiest solution is probably to put the Oracle JDBC driver jar in
your <jre>/lib/ext extension directory, from which it will be
available to all your Java applications.

If you'd rather like a more localized solution, you can explicitly
configure the classpath of Jackrabbit standalone; like this:

    java -cp jackrabbit-standalone-2.1.1.jar:ojdbc14.jar
org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main

BR,

Jukka Zitting