jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas José <douglasj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browse Jackrabbit repository using UUID
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:56:38 GMT
Hi,

I don't really understand the objective of use the UUID instead of the
path, can you please explain what is the motivation to do that?

Nevertheless, one alternative would be to implement a servlet which
gets the UUID as a parameter, retrieves the corresponding node and
renders it back to the user.

Kind regards,

Douglas