jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Daniele Cherchi <dani.cher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: Sometimes jackrabbit don't found jcr node by identifier
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:39:42 GMT
Hi, yes i used Session.getNodeByIdentifier(), but now it's work correctly...
I'm trying to reply the error, and I'll post logs asap.

I hope that the cause of error is that I run my application (dynamic web
project) by eclipse's tomcat. Sometimes it hasn't automatic refreshing of
project's data

Thank you
Daniele