jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com" <kazim_ss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Query Jackrabbit properties using oracle SQL
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:44:54 GMT

Hi,
When using Oracle persistence manager, my understand is that jackrabbit node
is saved in ${schemaObjectPrefix}BUNDLE.BUNDLE_DATA in oracle, including the
properties of the node.

1. Is it possible to query node properties within oracle (without using
Jackrabbit API) for reporting purposes?
2. Is there way to save properties seperately so we can query them in oracle
for reporting purposes?

I am developing an initial prototype to replace IBM CM with Apache
Jackrabbit and if answer to both questions above is "NO", it will be a deal
breaker.

Thanks,
KS