jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com" <kazim_ss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Oracle Persistence with jackrabbit standalone
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:27:28 GMT

I've modified my repository.xml as suggested to use Oracle for Persistence
Manager and DataStore.
I am running jackrabbit-standalone-2.1.1 to develop an initial prototype.

When I start repository (java -jar jackrabbit-standalone.jar) it says
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"...I understand
that I need ojdbc14.jar in classpath.

But with jackrabbit-standalone-2.1.1, I don't know where to copy the jar
file or how to add the jar file in classpath.

Please help.

Thanks.