jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com" <kazim_ss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Browse Jackrabbit repository using UUID
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:27:00 GMT

Any thoughts on the assumptions I made in my previous post?

Stating the assumtions again:

1. fetching by uuid is not dependent on how many number of children are
under a parent, since no tree structure needs to be created for fetch by
uuid.

2. There is no referencial integrity involved if we make a node
mix:referenceble just to assign it a uuid, and don't reference that node
from anywhere.

Also, I havn't got any solutions of creating an http url using uuid that can
render a document in browser window.