jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "kazim_ssuet@yahoo.com" <kazim_ss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Browse Jackrabbit repository using UUID
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:48:58 GMT

Hi Douglas,

In my application there is a webpage that displays list of associated
documents to an entity. That list can be fetched using path to the
JcrConstants.NT_FOLDER node in jackrabbit repository for the particular
entity.

Now, on the web page that lists all associated documents, a user can click
on one of the documents and it should open in a browser popup window. Since
jackrabit server already provides http access and it renders document
according to it's mime type I don't have to do all that...All i need to do
is to create a url to use as href tag on the document link....On that hyper
link, I would like to fetch document using http url that uses UUID instead
of path.

So, I was wondering if there is a way to access a document in browser window
using UUID...something like this
http://localhost:8080/repository/default/uuid_of_document

Let me know if you need more info.