jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.2.0 release plan
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:43:13 GMT
Hi all,

We released Jackrabbit 2.1 in April and there's been a lot of progress
in trunk since then, so I think it's time to start planning for the
2.2 release.

There's a few bigger efforts ongoing in trunk and I'd like to get
things like a Tika 0.8 (hopefully out in October) upgrade included, so
I'd like to initially target November for the release date.

Please use the 2.2.0 label in Jira to tag any issues that you think
are essential for this release. I'll follow up with a more detailed
release plan once we have a better picture of everything we need to do
before the release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting