jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From William Ribeiro <wribe...@tricode.nl>
Subject Re: In deph Jackrabbit clustering question
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 12:16:15 GMT
Hey guys,

thanks for the replies and hints. I finally realized that the problem was
indeed in the PersistenceManager. The way it was handling the bundles was
wrong even when multiple PMs were pointing to the same persistence location
(db url).

Keep on the good work!

Cheers.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Tricode Professional Services BV

William R. J. Ribeiro
Developer

T:   +31 (0)318 55 92 10
F:   +31 (0)318 65 09 09
E:   wribeiro@tricode.nl
W:  www.tricode.nl

De Schutterij 12, 3905 PL Veenendaal, The Netherlands | KVK 30183142