jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: In deph Jackrabbit clustering question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:42:04 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 15:18, William Ribeiro <wribeiro@tricode.nl> wrote:
> Okay ... this what I got so far! What am I missing??? I didn't see the new
> changes being stored by the PersistenceManager. I'm stuck with this for
> almost 1 week now!

Again: the cluster node that receives an update through the journal
only has to invalidate its caches. The actual node/property data
clustering must happen in the persistence manager, so that the next
time the application on the other cluster node reads such an updated
node, will get the latest version from the persistence manager.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek