jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From William Ribeiro <wribe...@tricode.nl>
Subject Re: In deph Jackrabbit clustering question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:18:22 GMT
Thanks Jukka and Alexander,

I'm sorry for spamming. I'm not familiar with Nabble/MarkMail/Gmane yet. I
couldn't figure out if my message was successfully delivered to the lists
that's why I re-sent it. This won't  happen again.

Ok, this is my stack trace:
Daemon Thread [ClusterNode-embeded-1] (Suspended)

GigaSpacesBundlePersistenceManager(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager).onExternalUpdate(ChangeLog)
line: 292
    SharedItemStateManager.doExternalUpdate(ChangeLog) line: 1216
    SharedItemStateManager.externalUpdate(ChangeLog, EventStateCollection)
line: 1177
    RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.externalUpdate(ChangeLog, List, long,
String) line: 2193
    ClusterNode.process(ChangeLogRecord) line: 869
    ChangeLogRecord.process(ClusterRecordProcessor) line: 507
    ClusterNode.consume(Record) line: 815
    GigaJournal.doSync(long) line: 290
    GigaJournal(AbstractJournal).sync() line: 188
    ClusterNode.sync() line: 329
    ClusterNode.run() line: 295
    Thread.run() line: 619

And this the toString() of the ChageLog object at this point:
{#addedStates=34, #modifiedStates=1, #deletedStates=0, #modifiedRefs=0}
So far so good, right?!

Also, the 'bundles' and 'missing' objects are empty, what is expected since
I added content to the other repository, also in melthod 'onExternalUpdate'
I only see 'remove' operations on this objects.

Later the events are dispatched again by the ObservationDispatcher which has
3 synchronous consumers: SearchManager, LockManagerImpl and another
SearchManager.

When the first SearchManager consumes the events it prints messages like
this:
[ClusterNode-embeded-1]  INFO SearchManager:458 - Node no longer available
b6602d73-4ddd-4c8c-b95f-4def87a5b5be, skipped.

Them it comes back to the doSync() method where it set's the cluster node to
the revision although it didn't got the changes.

Okay ... this what I got so far! What am I missing??? I didn't see the new
changes being stored by the PersistenceManager. I'm stuck with this for
almost 1 week now!

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Tricode Professional Services BV

William R. J. Ribeiro
Developer

T:   +31 (0)318 55 92 10
F:   +31 (0)318 65 09 09
E:   wribeiro@tricode.nl
W:  www.tricode.nl

De Schutterij 12, 3905 PL Veenendaal, The Netherlands | KVK 30183142