jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: In deph Jackrabbit clustering question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:13:32 GMT
On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 13:42, William Ribeiro <wribeiro@tricode.nl> wrote:
> Anyway ... I can't understand how this mechanism works. I need to find the
> method that invokes the PersistenceManager for persisting the new items
> found in the Journal's records.

Why? The writing cluster node will a) store the new node in the
persistence manager and then b) notify the journal of the change. This
propagates to the other nodes, which can then invalidate their cache.
The persistence manager on those other nodes must be able to retrieve
the new/changed node then (immediately).

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek