jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Verstrynge <jvers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About OCM-43 -> Patch to move OCM back into core project
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:25:26 GMT
  Hi,

I have created a zipped patch to move OCM code back to core project. It
is based on trunk 1003095.

I have created a JackRabbit-OCM module next to the other modules. It
contains all OCM code from sub-project, including Kadir's patch. I have
attached the pom.xml to the parent. All compiles and passes JUnits tests
successfully. However, since I am very new to the project, someone
senior/knowledgeable should review my work.

- I get some warnings about version of dependencies. It seems like we
could remove several and/or update many.
- I have left the LICENSE, NOTICE and README files as is.
- The OCM-module compile target and source were set at 1.6. I see
comments containin 1.5 config. Are we happy with 1.6 only?

If everyone is happy, may be we could release new version of the OCM
sub-project and tell the community corresponding code will be included
in next main project's release.

Cheers,

Jérôme