jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Verstrynge <jvers...@gmail.com>
Subject About OCM-43
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:48:39 GMT

I am new to JackRabbit. I have just registered to the mailing list. I
was googling about OCM and its absence from 2.1.1 code. Finally found

I tried the jackrabbit-ocm-1.5.3-upgrade-to-2.1.1.patch from Kadir Alaca
on trunk code and confirm it compiles and passes all JUnit tests.

It seems like the plan is to move OCM code in JackRabbit JCR Commons,
correct? Do you want me to create a patch for this (including Kadir's)?

Jérôme Verstrynge
(It is 2H45 AM here, going to bed, will read answers tomorrow...)

P.S.: I have never developed code for ASF. Do I need to fill some
agreement to join the JackRabbit project?

View raw message