jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit performance data
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:39:00 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Ard Schrijvers
<a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
> The thing is that I am particularly interested in doing searches
> against, say 100K+ nodes.

The basic test setup I'm now using for the concurrency and simple
search tests consists of a simple hierarchy of 10k small nodes.
Extending to 100k or even 1M nodes for tests that need that shouldn't
be too much trouble.

> Obviously, the unit tests search index is an in memory one, which
> might also influence the real numbers.

The current performance test suite uses the default Jackrabbit
configuration for each version, so the search indexes are actually
backed on disk. It's also possible to add alternative repository
configurations to the test suite.

BR,

Jukka Zitting