jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: failed to write bundle: deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:13:21 GMT
this is a configuration issue.

=> "... reason: Table 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names' doesn't exist. ..."

'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor' seems to be the schema owner/user. make sure you're
using the exact same persistance manager configuration as when the
repository was created. seems like the user used to access the db is different.

cheers
stefan


On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM, mikewied <mikewied@comcast.net> wrote:
> Here is the full stack trace. Thanks for your help.
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager
> ConnectionRecoveryManager.java(logException:453) 01.07.2010 12:19:42  could
> not execute statement, reason: Table 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names'
> doesn't exist, state/code: 42S02/1146
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(storeBundle:1210) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>  failed to write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read index for string:
> versionStorage
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:181)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:266)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1202)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:684)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.storeInternal(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:626)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:502)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:561)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:224)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:512)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:231)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:279)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:375)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
> at
> com.jackrabbit.converter.RepositoryAnalyzer.startSession(RepositoryAnalyzer.java:47)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.runConversion(JConverter.java:36)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.main(JConverter.java:85)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
> 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names' doesn't exist
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
> at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:168)
> ... 18 more
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1404) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>  rollback failed
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1406) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>   Reason: Connection.close() has already been called. Invalid operation in
> this state.
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1407) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
> State/Code: 08003/0
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager
> ConnectionRecoveryManager.java(logException:453) 01.07.2010 12:19:42  could
> not execute statement, reason: Table 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names'
> doesn't exist, state/code: 42S02/1146
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(storeBundle:1210) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>  failed to write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read index for string:
> versionStorage
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:181)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:266)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1202)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:684)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.storeInternal(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:626)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:502)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:561)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:224)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:512)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:231)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:279)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:375)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
> at
> com.jackrabbit.converter.RepositoryAnalyzer.startSession(RepositoryAnalyzer.java:47)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.runConversion(JConverter.java:36)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.main(JConverter.java:85)
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
> 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names' doesn't exist
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
> at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:168)
> ... 18 more
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1404) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>  rollback failed
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1406) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
>   Reason: Connection.close() has already been called. Invalid operation in
> this state.
> ERROR
>  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager
> BundleDbPersistenceManager.java(logException:1407) 01.07.2010 12:19:42
> State/Code: 08003/0
> ERROR  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl
> RepositoryImpl.java(<init>:404) 01.07.2010 12:19:42  failed to start
> Repository: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
> write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:258)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:512)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:231)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:279)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:375)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
> at
> com.jackrabbit.converter.RepositoryAnalyzer.startSession(RepositoryAnalyzer.java:47)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.runConversion(JConverter.java:36)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.main(JConverter.java:85)
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
> write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:581)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:224)
> ... 10 more
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
> write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1211)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:684)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.storeInternal(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:626)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:502)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:561)
> ... 11 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read index for string:
> versionStorage
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:181)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:266)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1202)
> ... 15 more
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
> 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names' doesn't exist
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
> at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:168)
> ... 18 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:258)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:512)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:355)
> at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:673)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:231)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:279)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:375)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:123)
> at
> com.jackrabbit.converter.RepositoryAnalyzer.startSession(RepositoryAnalyzer.java:47)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.runConversion(JConverter.java:36)
> at com.jackrabbit.converter.JConverter.main(JConverter.java:85)
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
> write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:581)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.InternalVersionManagerImpl.<init>(InternalVersionManagerImpl.java:224)
> ... 10 more
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
> write bundle: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1211)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:684)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.storeInternal(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:626)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:502)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:561)
> ... 11 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read index for string:
> versionStorage
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:181)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:96)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:266)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1202)
> ... 15 more
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
> 'trustfaxcmsstoreauthor.default_names' doesn't exist
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
> at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734)
> at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.execute(PreparedStatement.java:995)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
> at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:168)
> ... 18 more
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stefan Guggisberg-2 [via Jackrabbit]" <[hidden email]>
> To: "mikewied" <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 12:48:51 PM
> Subject: Re: failed to write bundle: deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
>
> hi mike
>
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 9:54 PM, mikewied <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am developing an application to connect to a jackrabbit repository held
>> in
>> a mysql database and export the contents in the repository to a local
>> filesystem. When I attempt to connect to mysql to get my files I get the
>> following error message below:
>>
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write
>> bundle:
>> deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
>> failed to instantiate shared item state manager
> Thanks,
> - Mike
>
> this is most likely a persistance manager configuration problem. can you
> please provide the full stacktrace? the root cause of above exception
> should provide a hint to the real issue.
>
> cheers
> stefan
>
>>
>> And the code that produces the error is below:
>>
>> Repository rep = new TransientRepository();
>> Session session = rep.login(new SimpleCredentials(username,
>> password.toCharArray()));
>> String name = rep.getDescriptor(Repository.REP_NAME_DESC);
>> System.out.println("Logged in as " + username + " to a " + name + "
>> repository.");
>> Node root = session.getRootNode();
>>
>> I am using the following:
>>
>> jackrabbit 2.1.0
>> tomcat 6.0.26 (repositories were created with magnolia)
>> JDBC driver 5.1.6
>> jdk 1.6
>>
>> My repositories.xml file is here:
>>
>> <Repository>
>>  <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>>
>>  </FileSystem>
>>  <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
>>    <AccessManager
>>
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"></AccessManager>
>>    <LoginModule
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
>>
>>    </LoginModule>
>>  </Security>
>>  <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">
>>
>>
>>  </DataStore>
>>  <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"
>> />
>>  <Workspace name="default">
>>    <FileSystem
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>>
>>    </FileSystem>
>>    <PersistenceManager
>>
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
>>
>>
>>      <!-- warning, this is not the schema name, it's the db type -->
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>    </PersistenceManager>
>>    <SearchIndex
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>    </SearchIndex>
>>  </Workspace>
>>  <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
>>    <FileSystem
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
>>
>>    </FileSystem>
>>    <PersistenceManager
>>
>> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager">
>>
>>
>>      <!-- warning, this is not the schema name, it's the db type -->
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>    </PersistenceManager>
>>  </Versioning>
>> </Repository>
>>
>>
>> I have looked all over the internet and have been unable to find anyone
>> else
>> who has both had this problem and also found a solution for it. Any ideas
>> on
>> how to go about solving this would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> - Mike
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/failed-to-write-bundle-deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe-tp2272639p2272639.html
>> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>
> ________________________________
> View message @
> http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/failed-to-write-bundle-deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe-tp2272639p2273279.html
> To unsubscribe from failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe, click here.
>
> ________________________________
> View this message in context: Re: failed to write bundle:
> deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
View raw message