jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: bit by JCR-1558 - what are valid workarounds?
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 08:16:15 GMT
Hi,

I am not completely sure if that solves the problem, but could you try
sharing the repository-level FileSystem between cluster nodes? That
means, configure the first <FileSystem> entry in the repository.xml
(the one directly within the <Repository> element; not the one within
the <Workspace> element) in each cluster node to that it points to the
same file system?

I think clustering documentation at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering is incorrect here. But I
didn't try it myself, so I'm not completely sure it will work. If it
doesn't work, please post the Jackrabbit version you use, the
configuration, and the file listing (of both the shared and the local
files). If it does work, please tell us as well (I will then update
the documentation).

Regards,
Thomas