jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaojie Shen <Xiaojie.S...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject jackrabbit problem to set locktoken and unlock
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:28:49 GMT
Hi all
I use DAV Explorer to do exclusive lock on a file in jackrabbit repository, the file is locked
but lock token is empty and timeout is "Second-2147483" (according to DAV Explorer document,
the lock it requests is 86,400 seconds or 1 day). In addition, I see jcr:lockOwner and jcr:lockIsDeep
in jackrabbit server.
Then I do unlock via DAV Explorer to the same file. Though the DAV Explorer lock icon is gone,
the lock properties are still the same and actually the file is still locked.
Any idea why jackrabbit sets empty lock token and the extreme long timeout and why it can't
unlock?
BR
Xiaojie