jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "HOCHMUTH, ERICH [AG/1000]" <erich.hochm...@monsanto.com>
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:09:09 GMT
I'm using Drools Guvnor 5.0 which is built on Jacrabbit.

Over the past couple months our repository has grown fairly large.

We are to the point now that indexing the repository with Lucene takes
up to 4 hours.

Is there anything that I can do from a configuration perspective that
can speed this indexing up?

Can I reduce the number of historical versions that Jackrabbit keeps of
each item in the repository?

Thanks,

Erich

prohibited.

by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible
for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries,
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.