jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jackrabbit-core 1.4.12
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:17:28 GMT
hi,

+1 Release this package as jackrabbit-core 1.4.12

- checksums [OK]
- signature [OK]
- license, notice, header and readme files [OK], but I'm not sure
about the notice file. it has a copyright notice for apache jackrabbit
with year 2009. do we need to update that to 2010? same for readme.
- maven build [OK] with Ubuntu 10.04 / OpenJDK 1.6.0_18-b18

regards
 marcel