jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>
Subject Re: Can not set a Date property with a Long value since JCR 1.6.2
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:22:47 GMT

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Vidar Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> wrote:
> Done => https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2652

I think I might have found something.

In o.a.j.core.ItemManager#225,
NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition is called with
exactTypeMatch=true.
This will not work when there is no, er, exact match. Switching the
flag to true fixes the issue.

Does this sound reasonable?

I have run the tests in jackrabbit-core, but I can't get them all to
pass at the moment - something in my local maven repo is messed up,
probably. But then, the same number of tests fail with or without the
fix.

I'll prepare a patch and attach it to the JIRA task [1] - please review.

[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2652

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vidar@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway