jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Can anybody explain this (related to javax.jcr.query)
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:07:32 GMT
In JCR Queries ,say for instance

" select * from nt:resource "

Does this means select all nodes which has the node type "resource".As
I am a new commer ,it is really great if anyone can tell me how to
query it?
I went through the JSR 283 spec ,but couldn't get an exact meaning.
Does Selectors means the thing "select" we know in SQL queries ? Joins
: means combining several "select" queries as in SQL ?
Is it always a set of nodes we get returned in an execute command?
Are there any references other than the spec to follow ?

Thank you
/subash