jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaojie Shen <Xiaojie.S...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject RE: Jackrabbit SearchMethod - status code 207 but null response
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:44:06 GMT
The reason is we are changing our WebDav project from slide to jackrabbit..

BR
Xiaojie

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: den 23 juni 2010 17:03
To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jackrabbit SearchMethod - status code 207 but null response

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 16:40, Xiaojie Shen
<Xiaojie.Shen@cybercomgroup.com> wrote:
> Alex, thanks for the reply.
>
> I guess SearchMethod does get something since the length of response content changes
a lot for different queries. However I can neither get response body nor query body. Is there
some other way to get search result?

I don't know much about the search method in webdav and its
implementation in Jackrabbit. Is there a specific reason why you use
webdav? You could use the JCR API directly in a webapplication. If you
use Apache Sling [1], which is a nice webapplication layer on top of
JCR, you can do so easily. It even provides you with an built-in query
servlet for both jcr xpath and jcr-sql query types [2].

[1] http://sling.apache.org
[2] http://in-the-sling.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-use-json-query-servlet.html

Regards,
Alex