jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: TikaException while uploading odt file using WebDAV
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 08:35:02 GMT
hi jerome

i quickly tried it with my current jackrabbit 2.2-snaptshot and
didn't run into this problem.

to me this rather looks like a TIKA problem and in fact
the TIKA dependency was upgraded in the trunk after the jackrabbit 2.1
branch was split of [1].

jukka was probably the right person to know further details
about possible TIKA issues.... however, TIKA-327 indeed refers to a
bug report in the TIKA project [2]

regards
angela

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-327