jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From <Robert.Sa...@sungard.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.6.2 release plan
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 06:44:02 GMT
Hi,

I would like to ask if there is already a release date set for the 1.6.2 release.

I'm specifically asking because 1.6.2 fixes JCR-2554 (besides some other goodness), which
is pretty much a show stopper wrt. RAR deployment on Weblogic as this bug happens to lock
the whole app server eventually.

Many thanks
Robert

Robert Sauer * Chief Architect * SunGard * Infinity * Solmsstr. 18, 60468 Frankfurt am Main,
Deutschland
Tel +49 69 70768 - 572 * Mobil +49 176 111 10 181 * robert.sauer@sungard.com * www.sungard.com/infinity

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH * Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
* Geschäftsführer: Eric Erickson, Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike, Victoria E. Silbey