jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From W Wilson <wowils...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Workspace access denied exception
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:07:13 GMT

Many thanks for your prompt reply, it is very much appreciated.

I understand your third point regarding User#getCredentials and have made
the necessary changes.

Regarding your first two points would you be able to provide more
information on how i would go about changing the example to allow two users.
I am afraid my knowledge of jackrabbit and JCR 2.0 is still very basic.

Do i have to change the way in which the users are created or do i have to
change the defaultsecuritymanager impl so that it allow access to the root
node?

Many thanks for your time helping with this.

Regards

Will