jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From GangLiu <lg20812...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: jackrabbit on hadoop
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 16:37:01 GMT
Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger <at> day.com> writes:

> hi,
>
> I assume you are referring to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit-hadoop
>
> see also: http://markmail.org/message/hduknwn5a2cdwld3
>
> the hbase and hadoop versions are not up-to-date anymore and I still
> didn't have time to report the issue with the rowlock mentioned in the
> readme.txt. maybe that has been fixed in the meantime...
>
> regards
>  marcel

hi,
just as you said,i am reffering to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit-hadoop
and thought you have realize running the jackrabbit on hadoop.

if so,what I want to know is how you compile the jackrabbit-hadoop source code
and add them to the jackrabbit project.

I think that i have to recompile the jackrabbit project source code,but the api
is not allow me to do this or I don't know how to compile them and conformity
them.

Any ideas will be good for me,i am trying to implement running jackrabbit on
hadoop ,not using the repository.xml file,but modify the based api to implement
it.

howerver,now I am not sure if it can implement and what i should to .

thanks.