jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: AW: jackrabbit on hadoop
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 07:37:06 GMT
hi,

the module had a snapshot dependency to jackrabbit-core. I fixed that
and the build should now work. please note that you have to manually
deploy the hbase and hadoop-core dependencies and don't forget to
patch hbase! see also the readme file [0].

see attached repository.xml and workspace.xml for the configuration I
used for testing.

regards
 marcel

[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit-hadoop/README.txt