jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject authentication with spi2davex
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 12:11:48 GMT
Hi all,

I keep working on the migration of an embedded jackrabbit repository
to an externalized repository accessible through webdav.
Following the previous discussions I had on the list, I have managed
to migrate from Jackrabbit 1.6.0 to 2.1.0.
Now, I am facing an issue with authentication with spi2davex.

Here is a short description of my settings :
* I use the jackrabbit web-application 2.1.0 that I have connected to
my existing physical repository
* I use my own implementation of LoginModule & AccessManager
* To get JCR sessions, I use SimpleCredentials with extra attributes
that are processed by my custom modules (LoginModule & AccessManager)

My problem is that those extra attributes do not seem to be sent to
the webdav server. I have monitored the http queries generated by my
web application to the web dav server, and I cannot see any difference
when I add or remove attributes from the credentials. So I suppose the
http query generated by the login operation sends only login &
password information.

Do you think there is an easy way to solve this problem?

Regards,
John