jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [jr3] Jackrabbit 3 in trunk
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 16:51:28 GMT
Hi,

Thomas has done some nice work with the jackrabbit-j3 prototype in the
sandbox. To make this codebase easily available to other developers
and to allow better reuse of existing Jackrabbit code and integration
with things like jackrabbit-standalone, I propose that we move the
component from the sandbox to Jackrabbit trunk. This means that the
component would be included as a technology preview in future 2.x
releases and that we'd include it in our normal continuous integration
builds. The downside is the increased build time in trunk.

WDYT?

BR,

Jukka Zitting