jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject FYI: Moving session-related classes to o.a.j.core.session
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 08:43:40 GMT
Hi,

As a part of my work on JCR-890, I'm planning to move most of the
session-related classes from o.a.j.core to a new o.a.j.core.session
package. This will make it easier to review and control related
dependencies and code paths, and to ultimately guard them against
access from concurrent threads.

As the first step I'm simply moving the relevant classes and making
the minor dependency changes where needed, so the functional risk
should be low. However, the moves will likely invalidate many other
pending jackrabbit-core changes, so please let me know if you have
pending changes that I should wait for before I move these classes.
Unless there's a need to wait, I'm planning to commit the changes in
the afternoon today.

BR,

Jukka Zitting