jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] Security through obscurity
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 07:39:18 GMT
Hi,

Let me add another word here: We must not drive the architecture of
anything by the desire to avoid public method in internal classes.

This will certainly lead to a bad and unmaintainable design because it
requires mixing classes in the same packages, which do not belong
together from an architectural point of view.

In this respect, the design goal of preventing public methods in fact
prevents modularization completely !

Regards
Felix