I won't change the fix version # as I'm not a dev, but would love to argue for fixing https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2579. Of course I filed it, but it seems rather important to support concurrent writes to me. :-)

I'm surprised this type of threading bug has made it this long in Jackrabbit actually, something seems fishy about it.

Cheers,
Dan

2010/3/9 Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>
Hi,

It's time again to start planning for a new Jackrabbit release. We
already have some new features and improvements in trunk and more
coming up, so I'd like to go for a Jackrabbit 2.1.0 release in about a
month from now.

Please use the 2.1.0 version in Jira to tag any issues you'd like to
see fixed in time for this release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--