jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.2 release plan
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:26:39 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please respond here or use the 1.6.2 tag in Jira to mark any issues
> you'd like to see included in this release. I'd like to target late
> April (i.e. about two weeks from now) for the release date.

We now have the following fixes in the 1.6 branch:

  JCR-2433 NPE when copying nodes with Workspace.copy()
  JCR-2525 NodeState and NodeStateListener deadlock
  JCR-2554 Deadlock inside XASession on Weblogic
  JCR-2611 DefaultHighlighter.java does not encode illegal XML characters
  JCR-2613 NoSuchItemStateException on checkin after removeVersion in XA ...

Unless anyone asks for more fixes to be backported, I'll cut the 1.6.2
release candidate tomorrow.

BR,

Jukka Zitting