jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.0
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:37:03 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.0.

The vote passes as follows (* marks a binding vote):

    +1 Dhrubo
    +1 Jukka Zitting *
    +1 S├ębastien Launay *
    +1 Tobias Bocanegra *

Thanks! I'll push the release out.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM, S├ębastien Launay
<sebastienlaunay@gmail.com> wrote:
> The remote.jsp page provides sample for using RMI but with a JCR 1.0
> and 1.4 dependencies to JCR-RMI but one of the new features of this
> release is a wider subset of JCR 2.0 functionality with the RMI layer.
> This is not blocker but can be confusing for a JR newbie.

Good point. We should probably move that information to the wiki or
the Jackrabbit web site in any case.

> There is a broken link to http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/2.1/ in the
> webapp (Jackrabbit API link) but it makes sense as this version is
> not yet released.

Yep, I'll push out the API docs along with the release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting