jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Venkatt Guhesan <vguhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with Apache JackRabbit Website - help needed...
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:43:15 GMT
dev@jackrabbit.apache.org

Hello:

I'm reaching out to you all in regard to a problem with the JackRabbit
web-site. Can you advise who I can contact in regard to this problem?

===================
It started happening today. When I visit the website, for example:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html

All the artifacts that contain a "SCRIPT" of type syntaxhighlighter does not
get displayed.

So basically all examples on the site fails to show up.

Example:
Upon view-source, you will find artifacts like this:

==========================
<SCRIPT type="syntaxhighlighter" class="toolbar: false; theme: default;
brush: java; gutter: false"><![CDATA[
public class FirstHop { // Some Code... }
]]></SCRIPT>

None of the artifacts that are using "syntachighlighter" gets
displayed.Which leaves the site almost useless when it comes to
documentation.

Problem must have started today (April 19, 2010) since I was able to see
them last night.

Please advise.

Thanks

Venkatt Guhesan