jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From marco sabatini <sabatin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filetring on free text search
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:41:04 GMT
Perfect :) I understand perfectly, I don't belive that!

I used Lucene in a very low level mode. We are investigating on JackRabbit
use because we want use it in a BPM system.

Would you recomend it?

2010/4/29 Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:27, marco sabatini <sabatini.m@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Yes! A practical java example in wich: I'm the user A and I insert 10
> docs
> > (binary PDF) and create the lucene index.
>
> This is all transparent. You don't have to create the lucene index
> yourself. With Jackrabbit 2.x, you add users, define ACLs and upon
> read access you login with the appropriate end users and run searches
> with those user-based sessions. These will only find what the user can
> see. The same for node navigation, nodes for which a user has no read
> access won't be visible at all.
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>
> --
> Alexander Klimetschek
> alexander.klimetschek@day.com

Linkedin Account: http://it.linkedin.com/in/sabatinimarco

mobile: +39 3313852736

skype: marco.sabatini1

"Laudamus veteres, sed nostri utemur annis"