jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dhrubo <dhrubo.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6.0 Write Performance
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:44:36 GMT
George
If you read the documentation you will see RMI is not the recommended mode
of access. Foo whole EJB saga had so much stories about RMI horrors or
whatever.
Best is to use Jackrabbit in embeded mode and expose Remoting layer like
Rest, etc.

--
Thanks ... Dhrubo
My Book - http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430210095