jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR query fails when filtering through more than 25 results
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:39:35 GMT
On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 13:04, Ana Osman <ana.osman@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't make it a number. In this particular case, it is a number, but there
> are exceptions when this field can also contain strings. So, I just have to
> leave it as a string, and in this particular care, to treat it as a number.

You should ensure the right data in the first place and make those a
number. Apart from changing the application that writes those string
properties, you could have a small script that goes over the
repository and converts those string properties into long properties
to change existing data.

> SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE (jcr:primaryType = 'mgnl:contentNode' OR
> jcr:primaryType = 'mgnl:content') AND name <> 'description_files' AND
> year='2003' AND jcr:path LIKE '/wsDocumentList/Board-of-Directors/%' ORDER
> BY name asc
> -> this returns the ERROR

What error?

Regards,