jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: jackrabbit on hadoop
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:39:57 GMT
The latency of HBase might cause some performance issues if you have a
lot of writes, especially of you use HBase for the Journal impl. A
better alternative might be a PM based on Cassandra with knowledge of
the "home" server for inconsistent storage bundles. Unfortunately this
does not exist yet.

Ian

Sent from my iPhone