jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Ana Osman" <ana.os...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: JCR query fails when filtering through more than 25 results
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:41:03 GMT
This is the error:

ERROR  info.magnolia.cms.util.QueryUtil 14.04.2010 15:18:14 -- can't execute
query [SELECT * FROM nt:base WHERE (jcr:primaryType = 'mgnl:contentNode' OR
jcr:primaryType = 'mgnl:content') AND name <> 'description_files' AND
year='2003' AND jcr:path LIKE '/wsDocumentList/Board-of-Directors/%' ORDER
BY name asc], will return empty collection
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: bitIndex < 0: -1
       at java.util.BitSet.get(BitSet.java:471)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSe
lfAxisScorer.isValid(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:557)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSe
lfAxisScorer.next(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:461)
       at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:57)
       at
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:136)
       at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:126)
       at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:105)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SortedLuceneQueryHits.getHits(Sorted
LuceneQueryHits.java:156)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SortedLuceneQueryHits.<init>(SortedL
uceneQueryHits.java:117)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitIndexSearcher.evaluate(Jac
krabbitIndexSearcher.java:108)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitIndexSearcher.execute(Jack
rabbitIndexSearcher.java:84)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.executeQuery(SearchIndex
.java:760)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SingleColumnQueryResult.executeQuery
(SingleColumnQueryResult.java:66)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryResultImpl.getResults(QueryResu
ltImpl.java:298)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SingleColumnQueryResult.<init>(Singl
eColumnQueryResult.java:58)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:131
)
       at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:177)
       at info.magnolia.cms.core.search.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:73)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.util.QueryUtil.exceptionThrowingQuery(QueryUtil.java:87)
       at info.magnolia.cms.util.QueryUtil.query(QueryUtil.java:101)
       at
com.worldsteel.magnolia.models.WSTGroupByDocumentListModel.getDocuments(WSTG
roupByDocumentListModel.java:217)
       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1102.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at
.java:43)
       at
freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.invokeMethod(BeansWrapper.java:840)
       at
freemarker.ext.beans.BeanModel.invokeThroughDescriptor(BeanModel.java:276)
       at freemarker.ext.beans.BeanModel.get(BeanModel.java:183)
       at freemarker.core.Dot._getAsTemplateModel(Dot.java:76)
       at freemarker.core.Expression.getAsTemplateModel(Expression.java:89)
       at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:90)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189)
       at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237)
       at
info.magnolia.freemarker.FreemarkerHelper.render(FreemarkerHelper.java:132)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.paragraphs.FreemarkerParagraphRenderer.onRen
der(FreemarkerParagraphRenderer.java:92)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.AbstractRenderer.render(AbstractRenderer.jav
a:83)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.paragraphs.AbstractParagraphRenderer.render(
AbstractParagraphRenderer.java:64)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.ParagraphRenderingFacade.render(ParagraphRen
deringFacade.java:111)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.ParagraphRenderingFacade.render(ParagraphRen
deringFacade.java:89)
       at info.magnolia.cms.taglibs.Include.doEndTag(Include.java:202)
       at
freemarker.ext.jsp.TagTransformModel$TagWriter.endEvaluation(TagTransformMod
el.java:431)
       at
freemarker.ext.jsp.TagTransformModel$TagWriter.afterBody(TagTransformModel.j
ava:407)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:300)
       at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:130)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:298)
       at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:130)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.include(Environment.java:1482)
       at freemarker.core.Include.accept(Include.java:169)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209)
       at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189)
       at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237)
       at
info.magnolia.freemarker.FreemarkerHelper.render(FreemarkerHelper.java:132)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.renderers.FreemarkerTemplateRenderer.onRende
r(FreemarkerTemplateRenderer.java:74)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.AbstractRenderer.render(AbstractRenderer.jav
a:83)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templatingkit.renderers.STKTemplateRenderer.render(STKT
emplateRenderer.java:90)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.renderers.AbstractTemplateRenderer.renderTem
plate(AbstractTemplateRenderer.java:76)
       at
info.magnolia.module.templating.RenderingFilter.doFilter(RenderingFilter.jav
a:93)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.BackwardCompatibilityFilter.doFilter(BackwardCompa
tibilityFilter.java:72)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.OncePerRequestAbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(OncePerR
equestAbstractMgnlFilter.java:62)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.InterceptFilter.doFilter(InterceptFilter.java:121)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AggregatorFilter.doFilter(AggregatorFilter.java:10
3)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.security.BaseSecurityFilter.doFilter(BaseSecurityFilter.ja
va:61)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.RepositoryMappingFilter.doFilter(RepositoryMapping
Filter.java:90)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.CompositeFilter.doFilter(CompositeFilter.java:64)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:76)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:84)
[...]
info.magnolia.cms.filters.VirtualUriFilter.doFilter(VirtualUriFilter.java:11
5)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.i18n.I18nContentSupportFilter.doFilter(I18nContentSupportF
ilter.java:75)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:84)
       at
info.magnolia.module.cache.filter.GZipFilter.doFilter(GZipFilter.java:83)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.OncePerRequestAbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(OncePerR
equestAbstractMgnlFilter.java:62)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:84)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.CosMultipartRequestFilter.doFilter(CosMultipartReq
uestFilter.java:87)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.security.BaseSecurityFilter.doFilter(BaseSecurityFilter.ja
va:61)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.security.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:89)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.OncePerRequestAbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(OncePerR
equestAbstractMgnlFilter.java:62)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.security.auth.login.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:
84)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.ContentTypeFilter.doFilter(ContentTypeFilter.java:
84)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
com.worldsteel.magnolia.commands.SharepointImportFilter.doFilter(SharepointI
mportFilter.java:142)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
com.worldsteel.magnolia.synchro.SynchroAuthorizationFilter.doFilter(SynchroA
uthorizationFilter.java:123)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:87)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlFilterChain.doFilter(MgnlFilterChain.java:82)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.CompositeFilter.doFilter(CompositeFilter.java:64)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.AbstractMgnlFilter.doFilter(AbstractMgnlFilter.jav
a:70)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlMainFilter.doFilter(MgnlMainFilter.java:96)
       at
info.magnolia.cms.filters.MgnlMainFilter.doFilter(MgnlMainFilter.java:199)
       at
FilterChain.java:235)
       at
ain.java:206)
       at
va:233)
       at
va:191)
       at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127
)
       at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102
)
       at
:109)
       at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
       at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
       at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http
11Protocol.java:588)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

Thanks,
Ana