jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jr3] Additional Jackrabbit interfaces in org.apache.jackrabbit.api
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:50:27 GMT
Isn't there already a

org.apache.jackrabbit.api.observation.ExtendedEvent and
org.apache.jackrabbit.api.observation.JackrabbitEvent ?

which somehow already seems to duplicate the ClusterEvent functionality
At least I can't make up the difference between those two interfaces.

Carsten

Thomas Müller  wrote

--
Carsten Ziegeler