jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ivo Kolev <ivailoko...@dir.bg>
Subject Re: AccessManager in Jackrabbit v1.5
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:01:12 GMT

Hallo, Angela,

Thanks for spending time on my issue.

As I described in my previous post, to evaluate the permissions to be
granted to a session, I'm using impersonation. Thus, I'm getting a new
session having full access, hence, able to see any item, interrogate its
attributes and return proper answer to the first session - allow or deny the
permission.

Unfortunately, this does not work when creating new items. They are not yet
persisted and the "super" session cannot see them.

Getting back to your suggestion, is the "super" session able to see
itemstate for item, which is not yet persisted and is actually "owned" by
the session subject of authorization?
Having the state, can the session obtain the item itself and read its
properties?

Cheers, Ivo Kolev