jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with JCR TCK
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:01:11 GMT
Hi i am subash.

I tried to run the JCR TCK to test a JCR implementation.(here i have only
implemented javax.jcr package only and wanted to test it)
so I put all required jars +my JCR implementation required jars

And TCK runs successfully.

*In every Run it gives an error : failed to get Repository instance.

java –classpath concurrent-1.3.4.jar:junit.jar
junit.swingui.TestRunner  org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll

Lets say "org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll" :all tests gives the above

This happens to every type of run i tried.

Can any body give give some hand to get rid from this

Thanks In Advance

View raw message