jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paolo Mottadelli <paolo....@gmail.com>
Subject Content Technology Track at ApacheCon North America 2010?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:26:03 GMT
Hi,
I'm not sure that cross posting this message is the right way for
this; please eventually pick me up on any better way.

planners@ are requesting a first draft proposal from PMC's for
presenting their projects at ApacheCon North America, Atlanta 1st-5th
November.
Unfortunately this is required in a very short time frame (21st March)

Both in the POI and Chemistry communities, there has been an idea of
joining a more generic track at ApacheCon, such as a "Content Related"
projects one, the same we did last year.
In the Chemistry case, there would also be other options such as "New
technologies" or "Web Services".

Since last year Jackrabbit and Sling were the initial promoters of
such an initiative, I was wondering whether there has been any
discussion around this again.
(I didn't see anything related to this on public ML's)

Cheers,

--
Paolo Mottadelli
http://twitter.com/paolomoz