jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Content Technology Track at ApacheCon North America 2010?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:48:02 GMT
On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, Paolo Mottadelli wrote:
> Since last year Jackrabbit and Sling were the initial promoters of
> such an initiative, I was wondering whether there has been any
> discussion around this again.

Following discussions on community@apache.org (go subscribe if you're not
on there already!), I've now submitted a proposal to the planners for a
content track.

If the track does get approved, then I'll be in touch with all the content
related projects about the topics to be covered. Hopefully the planners
will give the track the nod, and we can have a similar set of talks to
last time :)

Nick