jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to load test content for the jcr-tests suite
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:20:14 GMT
Thanks. I'd missed the class JackrabbitRepositoryStub, which seems to
have the test content loading code.

For Sling, I'm not sure it makes sense to have this code bound up in the
RepositoryStub class. What do you think about refactoring this out into
a separate class in o.a.j.core? Specifically, I'm talking about the
prepareTestContent method. It looks like it can be easily detached from
the rest of JackrabbitRepositoryStub.

Justin